AMO GREEN Agriculture Cooperative
TAX CODE: 5500579169
Address: Rung Thong Village, Muong Bon Commune, Mai Son District, Son La
Legal representative: TEACHER
License date: January 25, 2019
Operation date: January 25, 2019
Breeding cattle and poultry
Growing fruit trees
Growing medicinal plants
Growing vegetables of all kinds
Business license: 5500579169
The total cultivated land area is 45ha. Production and business lines of the Cooperative include: Growing of fruit trees such as: Pomelo, Longan, Mango, Passion Fruit, Plum Hau, Lemon, Na, Banana, Avocado, Thanh Long; medicinal plants; vegetables of all kinds and livestock and poultry breeding. In the process of implementing the model, the Cooperative received the attention of the Standing Committee of Son La Provincial Youth Union, the Standing Committee of the Mai Son district Youth Union, the district Social Policy Bank, Muong Bon Commune People’s Committee. loan events, consulting, technical guidance on planting trees and animal husbandry.
Address: Ban Rung Pine, Muong Bon Commune, Mai Son District, Son La Province
Beef is a type of iron-rich food that helps to replenish blood for the body. In addition, minerals in beef also help in muscle development and many other effects. Likewise, dried beef, which is prepared from traditional spices and heat-treated for a long time, has a delicious taste that is easy to eat while preserving the natural nutrition of fresh beef. In beef jerky contains a lot of nutrients which are mainly protein, about 27% protein in lean beef.
Protein is very good for the body, it contains 8 essential amino acids that help provide nutrition, impact the growth and maintenance of our body especially for children or pregnant women. Beef is also used by athletes in their daily diet to get enough nutrients for competition or to help develop and regenerate muscle tissue. – In beef is high in fat, beef can be used to provide and store energy for the body very well. Vitamins and minerals are also abundant in beef, with the main substances such as: Vitamin B12, Zinc, Iron, Selenium, Niacin, Vitamin B6 …
These substances help the body maintain and grow the body, Vitamin B12 provides important nutrients for blood formation and brain function as well as regenerating the nervous system, B vitamins like Vitamin B6 are very important. important in the formation of blood, other minerals are good for the heart. Because of such diverse benefits, beef in general and dried beef in particular are trusted by many families. Especially because of the convenience of dried beef, it is also a meaningful gift during Tet or on outing occasions.
Natural conditions in Rung Thong village
● Location: Rung Thong is a village in Muong Bon commune, Mai Son district, Son La province.
Thong Forest is about 9km from Hat Lot town, located in the northeast of Muong Bon commune.
● Topographic features: With the characteristics of small and low hills divided into many segments, contributing to large fertile, limestone-rich valleys that facilitate the cultivation of many types of trees, especially cattle breeding. The valley’s terrain is relatively flat, making it easy to mechanize agriculture.
● Climate: Common characteristics of Son La climate – tropical monsoon climate in the mountains, cold and dry winters, hot, humid summers, and heavy rain. The topography is strongly and deeply divided, forming many sub-climatic zones that allow the development of a rich agro-forestry production and this type of terrain helps to warm in winter, cool in summer due to the surroundings. is a mountain that facilitates the development of small and medium farms in each valley.
● Land resources: The land is fertile due to being accreted from forests and small streams flowing into the valley, most of the soil has a pH of 5.8 – 6.7 is a light fleshy soil that is suitable for planting fruit trees and grass. farming, the total cultivated land area is 45ha.
● Forest resources:
The village has more than 100ha of forests, mainly bamboo forests and broadleaf forests, many rocky caves with a lot of flora and fauna living, suitable for experience and discovery such as: Catch bats in caves, forest mouse traps, bamboo worms picking wild longan fruit … For many years, the forest has always been the place to provide many materials for building houses, bridges and a part of food for people, so because of understanding the effects of Ban Rung Thong Forest, it is always aiming to exploit. Less protection.
● Water resources: Amo cooperative in particular Ban Rung Thong in general is extremely short of water, especially in the dry season, many survey teams came to probe and drill industrial wells but all were unsuccessful. The village always actively accumulates water for domestic use and reserves water for agriculture, completing a more secure solution than choosing plants and animals that need less water, including longan trees, mangoes, and livestock with chickens and cows. , is prioritized by drought tolerance and species characteristics.
The landscape is formed by the process of weathering, reclaiming, cultivating, creating a very unique scene, close to the people.
The unique landscape changes depending on the season
Landscape with brown (earth) main color in dry season
In the rainy season, the scenery here is very beautiful and magical. From a distance, the rows of corn trees, soft rice pieces like silk fabrics along the hillside, looming in the translucent white clouds, in the beautiful autumn sunlight.
In the rainy season, trees proliferate, green hills and valleys are very eye-catching